Can anyone else confirm that we've lost some MTV channels (not all) on satellite?

tomlee80

I've noticed in the last month that a couple of my MTV music channels no longer clear. Whilst the others are still fine, along with the rest of the channels we know still work. Is this across the board?

Thanks

Yes this defo an Issue across the board, Many other channels are not clearing inc ITV HD and more. Sometimes in the AM they are not working, and in the PM too they work or don't. It is a little hit & miss.

ITV HD? I've not had any issues with that one... Does that even fall under Sly encryption? Thought it would be freeview.

Yes the HD channels need a SUB, the non HD ITV will work, maybe you have this on your List..
If you try HD - 2,3,4 they will not work...
B

Yes the HD channels need a SUB, the non HD ITV will work, maybe you have this on your List..
If you try HD - 2,3,4 they will not work...
B
He's posted in the satellite section not cable so ITV HD should be FTA.

Edit I see you mean ITV 2 to 4 HD.

I was going to say. I'm referring to Satellite channels still available using a line. There has been no change to my channel line up since the big blackout of sly channels.

However two or three MTV channels that have disappeared over the last month.

On satellite I still get HD ITV1 London and SD ITV 2, 3 & 4.

So could anyone with Satellite confirm if some of the MTV channels have gone for them too?

OK, not hard to Understand here
ITV HD should be FTA. Yes indeed it is
ITV HD 2, ITV HD 3, ITV HD 4 are not FTA, they all need a CCcam to clear..
And as i said, these are channels that are not and have been for years...
Not ITV HD.... that is FTA and works fine

OK, not hard to Understand here
ITV HD should be FTA. Yes indeed it is
ITV HD 2, ITV HD 3, ITV HD 4 are not FTA, they all need a CCcam to clear..
And as i said, these are channels that are not and have been for years...
Not ITV HD.... that is FTA and works fine

We're all on the same page now...

I just wanted to know as i do not get itv 2, 3 or 4 hd, only sd on sat, but thanks at least i now know they should be there

Just been given a test line, MTV Classic and MTV music clearing (MTV Music glitching) but no other MTV music channels clearing and ITV 4 HD clearing but not other premium ITV HD channels

Just been given a test line, MTV Classic and MTV music clearing (MTV Music glitching) but no other MTV music channels clearing and ITV 4 HD clearing but not other premium ITV HD channels

Exactly the same here. I thought the MTV Music glitching was my dish so that's good.

I am guessing but maybe when Sky had a rejig of channels they added a few to the blocked transponder. I haven't checked this though so could be wrong.

MTV gone for me too.

Back