Can anyone else confirm that we've lost some MTV channels (not all) on satellite?

Yeah it seems thats the case for me too, although i have no hd on itv2,3,4, mtvs are varied music, hits, classic work but base, omg, dance,rocks and music +1 dont work.

With what passes as music these days, its a good thing that mtvs dont work anymore, that is if one is of a certain age, Neill Diamond still takes a lot of beating, Heh, Heh.

all mtv music stations are clearing here for me and are fairly stable here, mtv omg has the odd pause every now and then but not too bad. I might add aswell that my sky line this last few months has been almost unwatchable across all channels so am pleased on whatever they have done to get them stable again, was driving me up the wall.

all mtv music stations are clearing here for me and are fairly stable here, mtv omg has the odd pause every now and then but not too bad. I might add aswell that my sky line this last few months has been almost unwatchable across all channels so am pleased on whatever they have done to get them stable again, was driving me up the wall.

Hi Mate, Can you check ITV 2, 3 & 4 HD and also some discovery channels to see if they are OK?

itv 2 and 3hd not working at all for me itv 4hd clears, as for the discovery channels they are clearing but some glitching every now and then but nothing too bad, animal planet plus 1 is really bad though.

Best thing to do nowadays is to switch to iptv and then use a custommix file to insert your iptv channels into the bouquets replacing the dead/blocked channels. With this all my itv hds and mtvs are clearing perfectly, as well as having sky one,living and atlantic hds back in the epg too

7EA2710D-C632-4A76-8BF2-336074A73F0F.jpeg

7326552C-7695-4AE8-8C44-507F5CB50AF3.jpeg

Best thing to do nowadays is to switch to iptv and then use a custommix file to insert your iptv channels into the bouquets replacing the dead/blocked channels. With this all my itv hds and mtvs are clearing perfectly, as well as having sky one,living and atlantic hds back in the epg too

View attachment 33241

View attachment 33242
nice one, iv tried the custom mix but the streams dont seam to kick in, i must be missing something, can you show your mix with the details missed out please

nice one, iv tried the custom mix but the streams dont seam to kick in, i must be missing something, can you show your mix with the details missed out please

Yeah this is a default custommix for the new sky channel lineup. just replace XXXXX with the url part of your sub, eg http://youriptvprovider:port/live/username/password/ and then replace YYYYY with the unique link for each corresponding channel

https://www.dropbox.com/s/51uwveakg9lw9ou/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml?dl=0

Yeah,I use satt and IPTV together but I was just selecting a satt channel,clicking menu and add to bouquet and just select the IPTV bouquet you want to save it to.

Back