HD51 4K Can anyone help me please with mutant 51 ipab image,

mutant 51 i have just purchased one and its becoming a money pit, i have just got it back of a guy who as put ipab on and a gift unfortunatly it doesent work and the guy wants to access it remotely which i dont have a problem with he keeps asking me to send the ip of the box and when i go into settings its says N/A i know the routers connected by LAN and i have checked everything the only thing i can find is DNS AND A MAC ADDRESS HE AS TRIED THE DNS BUT FAILS Can you help me please i am scared of restarting or resetting as i am pretty useless on these boxes to be honest and i am disabled just had a major stroke so no concentration please can you help me so i can get the boxing tonight many many thanks

lol, no iam saying it won't work at all,
If you have just bought the box i suggest you try exchange it for a box with a cable tuner,
But you need a cable connection to your home for them to work.

Last edited:
Unfortunately it's bad news my friend, unless you have access to a cable service then you won't get many channels working on uk satellite.
Options are cable or but a motorised dish and pick up some foreign satellites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear this,If you have not got a cable service then you could go onto IPTV through a mag250 or mag254 ,very easy to set up and you will have all the channels you need

You can use it to display freesat channels(it will display freesat channels but not sky) or get a iptv sub.
Sorry I ment to say have you changed over a twin sat tuner , to a combo sat and cable tuner, on the Mutant hd51. would it be open the box plug and play.

Back