Can I add an nline and cline on the same box

mrenigma

Hi there,

wonder if if anyone could help. I have a zgemma twin tuner h2 box.

I have a cline for one tuner using ccam 2.1.3.

I want to add a nline for my other tuner.

Firstly is this possible?

If if it is how do I go about doing this?

Idiots guide would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

You can put the n line in the cccam.cfg file. just change the start of it from CWS = to N: so you have both lines being used by the box. The box will pick the best one to use. but you cannot pick tuners for different lines.

Thanks for the information could I please ask for further clarification.

i have a twin tuner set up of Vim and sly The sly tuner picks up the c line that I have in the CFg file but the VIm tuner does not Connect to the nline It previously did when I had a cline, but had to change the cline as it was too glitchy, and I have been told the nline is less glitchy.

apprecaite your help.

you can only have one cam running at one time. so both lines would need to be in the same file. in the cccam.cfg file. or you will need to change the c line to an N line and put than in with the other n line. in the Newcamd.list file.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge. But I understand that the box can only use cccam or mgcamd, but not both at the same time. I have added the cline onto the CFg file on the first row and nline has been added to the third row in notebook then transferred to box using FileZilla.

Can you confirm that I can't use both the nline and cline together that allows both tuners to work?
Can cccam 2.2.1 handle a nline?

What i am trying to get is I want both tuners working so that I can record and watch another channel at the same time as well as being able to watch hd. For me to be able to do that do I either need either two clines or two nlines? And not a combination as can only use one type of cam.

thanks

Actually you can have 2 softcams running at the same time Blackhole image and the OpenATV image allow for 2 cams to be running simultaneously. The Blackhole image has the far better options for running 2 cams and specifying which opens which provider

I stand corrected, yes you can have both the cccam and the mgcamd both running at the same time. :binoculars:

Got it working in the end tonight in cccam..
Was given the wrong port number hence not working. All sorted now.. Thanks for all the help.

Just an update to to this, I had to install the 2.3.0 cccam in plugins for the box to work properly with combination of a cline and a nline. It did not work with the 2.2.1 version.

in the future consider one type of nline used for both sat or cable and mgcamd 1.38 in use for multi tuner boxes as it makes life a little easier in the long run.

Hi I'm a newbie to this world and I'm trying to find info on best providers of the subject above... I have just purchased a Technomate tm nano se m2 plus and I have cable and sat tuners ... could anyone please point me in the right direction for most reliable and affordable lines

Thanks in advance

Back