can i re-load usals settings

goatie

hi folks

not been able to pick anything on 4.8e for a long time I can get channels from other satelites but not 4.8e

I think I must have changed the usals position of 4.8e at sometime in the past when I've tired to fine tune the dish position,

when I check the dish motor indicator it appears to be pointing at 5 degrees, (but I'm old and should get my yes checked)

I've tried putting on god channel 4.8e then going to menu and tried to fine tune via the remote buttons be I can't pick up any signal

so is there a way to just reload the usals, or is it a case of reflashing the box

Can you say what box you are using.
Can you goto another position say 0.8° W to see will your motor go past 4.9°E otherwise you might have set limits on your motor.
I am not an expert but while using signal finder ( if its on your box ) change frequency and see if you get a signal waiting a second
or so to get a lock. Try 11766 H 27500 3/4. If you didn t use it for a while the default frequency may have changed.
Check your Lat and Lon and usals.

wd40

thanks I'll try a different frequency, I'm using a VU+ solo2, works ok on 0.8, 13,16,19
so the arc is about right, just not picking up on 4.8e

Back