Can i setup an openbox in my home to send to a friend?

Santon

Since i have already put a ccline and channel list on my box, i offered to do it for a friend who doesn't know how to. I'm going to set it up in my home then package it backup and send to them. Will there be any issues with doing that?

No thats fine it only causes problems if two boxes are running on the same line from different IP's

I take it your putting a new cline on your friends box tho.

Never buy gifts off ebay never last the full length,

some people have been lucky but 90% not so lucky.

if you havent had it buy now id emial should be a straight away thing mine come in seconds.

I just checked the email of the buyer and it read "Make sure you must use in one ip...if you try to use in 2 diff ip your ip wil get blocked and you may loose gift without refund." now i'm a little worried. I sent him a message to let him know what's going on but not sure what he's going to reply with.

Last edited:
you cant put the same line you have on your box and put it on your mates box and you watch tv from your home and your mate will watch tv from his home that two different ip's you would need a new line for his box.

you cant put the same line you have on your box and put it on your mates box and you watch tv from your home and your mate will watch tv from his home that two different ip's you would need a new line for his box.
That's what i'm doing. I have bought both lines separately.

ah ok will be fine setting everything up in yours then just pack it up again and send it over.

Sure thats what i said earlier in the post haha ROFL

Sure thats what i said earlier in the post haha ROFL

you did lawley sorry was paying attention :binoculars:

Well least he knows i wasnt lying then haha

Back