can no longer record on my memory card? Help!

Robmorgan

Hi all,
This is my first post, so be gentle on me :)
Ive had my box for a week. I like it and the mrs doesnt (because its not exactly like our old sky box)
Tonight i got a bit adventurous, and installed some plugins, and made the box wifi.
Since then, it wont record!
It threw a wobbler, told me something was wrong, and restarted the system.
Previously recorded stuff is still recognisable on the memory card, but when i tell it to record, it says memory full.
I think it's trying to save internally.

How can i change it? Im not sure it recognising the memory card as a storage facifacility.
This is very urgent, as I have already missed one of her programmes tonight! !!!!
Pictures will help on how to fix problem :)

at a guess recheck storage devices and it might show your card and i presume it will need to be mounted.why to people want wifi ,its kak use a wired connection or homeplugs.
recordings are not to go to internal flash and change it to your storage device,box will need a restart to confirm

Wifi is because of my 16 month old daughter, who will not leave my wires alone! Lol
I will look at home plugs.
When you say restart, do you mean reboot?

The box seems to be working again now after a reboot. My wifi signal is only travelling around 2m.
The signal strength on the box seems the same as when it was wired in. Are really that much better?

Back