Can somebody help me:(

I've just ordered me a h2h as it's something I recognise and have read decent things about as the formuler wasn't available. I just need to wait for it to arrive now then source a reputable line. Thanks in advance again

nope people dont read where they are posting as wanting sat or iptv and post in wrong section,hence why we always say read first post,more likely posting on phone with tiny screen.
we have cable request
............sat request
.............iptv request
not to hard to read but people dont.

h2h is old and i thought you wanted a better box

Concerned now, do I need openvix to apply gift or is that something completely different? That website I was signposted to said the formuler is out of stock and has been superseded? Is the new box mentioned a reliable one?

openvix is only an image ,ipab,itv and others can be used on zgemma but its an old slow box as been out for a few years.
gift can be added to most boxes,pm the website you used.

Concerned now, do I need openvix to apply gift or is that something completely different? That website I was signposted to said the formuler is out of stock and has been superseded? Is the new box mentioned a reliable one?

You've nothing to worry about.

if you live in an area that is cabled and you have a live VM cable to your house, you're good to go, providing you order a box that is capable of receiving cable.
it is irrelevant which cable box you buy if you intend using it just for cable - other boxes have other capabilities, cable, satellite and iptv.
The Zgemma H2h can handle all three at the same time.
it is irrelevent which build/image you flash to the box as that can be rectified afterwards - you aren't going to damage the box by putting the wrong image/build on it, it's a mere inconvenience.
If you are using it for primarily cable tv, go to Downloads and choose 'Grogbuild for H2h and H52tc cable with openatv 6.1'
and you'll be fine

You will be fine with the h2h, yes it is regarded by some as an old box now, but it still does a good job for sat , cable and iptv, plus some good plug ins to install for watching movies and tv shows, theres a few tutorials on this site as regards to flashing the box when you are first setting it up and there will be many members only too willing to help.

If you was going for zgemma than although the h2h is ok, the h52tc is a newer box and has twin cable tuners so you can record one cable while watching another and is only an extra £10.

Hi guys me again.. thanks all for help I've just taken delivery of my box and am now sat here with it all unpacked on the lounge floor like a kid at xmas... it's the h2h zgemma... what do I need to do next please.. thanks in advance

Assuming you have a vm line coming into your house and a "gift"? Then as Pablo said above, go to the downloads section and download a build onto a USB drive and insert it into the box.

Edit, just had a look and there is a step-by-step guide in the grogbbuild H2H thread in the downloads section.

Back