Can someone tell me how to add a 2nd Nline to my box?

TheSource

TK Veteran
Hello guy's I have 1 line working fine already but want to add a 2nd line just for backup. My current line is in user/keys/newcamd.list file. Do I jut add the second line to that file or make another newcamd.list file? And when I add it do i just copy and paste the line under the current line? thanks for the help in advance!

EDIT:

Please ignore, I have found what I'm looking for. If anyone else needs assistance look at this.

http://www.techkings.org/threads/using-two-lines-how-do-i-configure-the-newcamd-list-file.98996/

yes, add the 2nd line to the newcamd.list and then restart cam.
fo
Not that if line 1 responds then it will be used, this won't necessarily stop freezing etc, it will help if the server for line 1 is down. Basically mgcamd connects the first line and then if it doesn't get a response it tries the next line.

You may find oscam works better if you want the 'fastest to respond' line to be used, with oscam both lines connect to server and then the first to respond is used.

yes, add the 2nd line to the newcamd.list and then restart cam.
fo
Not that if line 1 responds then it will be used, this won't necessarily stop freezing etc, it will help if the server for line 1 is down. Basically mgcamd connects the first line and then if it doesn't get a response it tries the next line.

You may find oscam works better if you want the 'fastest to respond' line to be used, with oscam both lines connect to server and then the first to respond is used.

Thanks pal. Is Nline still the to go to line?

Back