Can you do a multiroom connection on a zgemms 2s?

Anyone know if you can do a multiroom connection on a zgemma 2s, ive seen there's a connection on back for a loop and wondered if that was what it was for? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

the loop as far as I know is for a motorised dish, if you have an android box you could use an app called dreamdroid on the second tv, or if you have a laptop/pc connected to the second tv you could just enter the IP address of the zgemma into the goole search bar. if both tuners are free (not recording) you can watch diffenent stations on both tvs.

My understanding of that loop port is so you can loop a sat feed to another box. you can only use one box at a time if your going to use the loop port.

Also ask your line supplier if he supplies a multi room service, that way you can use the same line on different boxes only if they are under the same property.

i want to connect my open box in place of my sky+ multi room box by using the antenna connections on back of open box i have 2 cables from the satellite/tv and i have connected them to the two ports available on back of open box how do i set it up to watch it on any tv screen in my house please? if this is possible

Wouldn't say thats possible.
You would need to have another stb in the room u want to watch TV.
As stated above, the loop port on the back of the openbox could be used but only 1 stb at a time.
Your line provider would need also need to supply multiroom to use the same line on the other box

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

You can:

- Stream through Dreamdroid (Android) or Vu+ Player(Apple) to another device (phone,smart tv, tv with android box etc) and this is through a app interface.
- Stream through the web interface on a browser of a computer device (I play through VLC)

The above ways mean you can actually watch different channels in the other location too as long as tune r is free.

You can also run a Sky Eye to another location if you purchase a RF Modulator like triax Tri Link or Revez do one too. This obviously means you have to do the coax run if not there already, you are watching the same thing in the second room as the first and the second location will also only be outputting in SCART quality (unless you buy a Hdmi modulator £180++)

Back