Can you have 2 m3u's on box with xtream editor?

bigjock

I have a zgemma H7 and have have only just started using IPTV on a zgemma. I have installed an IPTV service using xtream editor and it is running great. I was wondering if I could also install my back up service onto the box. I have put both lines onto the xtream editor desktop on the site but can only transfer one line on to the box. Is it possible to have both. I would greatly appreciate some guidance.

Thanks for the replies. Where would I find Jedi maker? teddybloat I would really appreciate if you could elaborate.

I would really like to thank you all for your help. I worked out how to merge the lines on xtream editor and now have both lines running on the box. I actually like the look of the jedi maker. I applaud Kiddac for his work. I have been using Kiddac skins on all my zgemmas over the years and have bought him a beer in the past but have forgotten how to do it. If anybody could advise? I would like thoughts on the use of jedi maker in comparison to xtream editor. Is it as easy to set up? Is there any advantage?

Back