Can you help me

I hope someone can help! I had a cheap sky box (I think it was about £30) unfortunately it died. I loved the service I had so have been looking around to buy a better receiver. I'm looking at the zgemma. The ones on ebay aren't plug and play and I think I would struggle to install the software. I have a subscription for the channels already. Can anybody help me or point me in the right direction?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Have a look at set up guides for the zgemma to see if it's something you think you could attempt.
I've not set one up yet (infact I'm here for help) but have set up other e2 boxes without issue.

It's not plug and play but should come with an image already installed and you would just need to download some plugins (20 mins of work total)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think even I could do that!!! If I get stuck (I am very blonde in every sense of the word) would you be able to help??

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

the 2S box would be the one to go for if you have previously had a standard Sly subscription, it has 2 lnb input ports so allows you to view 1 channel while recording another providing you have 2 cable feeds from the Dish, the H1 has 2 imputs, 1 lnb and 1 cable so could be used if you have access to a cable provider

Back