Can you manually create a sat channel from a feed?

mark_safc

Problem I have is that I use my zgemma box (with open atv and whooshbuild infinity) to watch live racing. Racing UK HD is set to channel 426, but the feed doesn't always work. If I go into Providers > BSKYB I can choose the SD version of Racing UK which works fine. I want to know if there is any way that I can manually assign Racing UK to a specific channel and put it in my sports bouquet? I asked this question elsewhere but still haven't resolved it. Any help is appreciated.

Problem I have is that I use my zgemma box (with open atv and whooshbuild infinity) to watch live racing. Racing UK HD is set to channel 426, but the feed doesn't always work. If I go into Providers > BSKYB I can choose the SD version of Racing UK which works fine. I want to know if there is any way that I can manually assign Racing UK to a specific channel and put it in my sports bouquet? I asked this question elsewhere but still haven't resolved it. Any help is appreciated.
You can add it to favourites

It might be in the secondary bouquet. You could try AutoBouquetsMaker, providers, sky UK, channel swap no. But that will place SD first i.e. bbc1 to channel 5 SD first instead of HD.

Can add a channel into sports via echannelizer, if you add it into all channels as well on the same number, you’ll be able to type it’s number from the remote and zap straight to it

Back