Can you tell difference between source and reseller

j1mgg

Is it possible to tell if you are buying direct, or through a reseller.
I have seen that there are a few groups all down just now, with some being straight up and saying supplier is having issues, to other claiming their network guy made a mistake, or upgrading firewalls.

A lot of IPTV sellers may have there own service access to the panel, the ability to add/remove channels and VOD but hosting there own streams is a different game altogether this is where the line becomes blurry in my opinion between stream hosters/server owners/resellers as hosting all the streams from the major providers costs a (not so small) fortune on a monthly basis from the big UK providers let alone streams from the US and around the world so the majority are paid for month by month to hosters by server owners who may also pay somebody else for the other streams US, Canada etc hence why when they do go down multiple IPTV providers seem to lose the same channels.
So in theory most IPTV providers are just simply reselling somebody's streams.

You just have to find them even if you go with a reseller the service they offer can be just as good as direct sellers as selling that source and have regular contact with there supplier so they know about changes problems and will get looked at right away

not sure why this has been resurrected but as a general rule of thumb, if you are buying from a reseller, it will be reflected in the price, a reseller sells a year's iptv at approx 40 - £100.
a seller (owner) sells iptv at a £1000 per year - bit much? - buy 500 years and he'll come right down on that.
Which means you have to get rid of the other 499 years yourself and you have to make a profit too.
let me know how you get on, you are now a reseller - Ta-da

Back