Can you uni stall a skin

judetron

Been playing around with different skins and got a few which I'd never use again how do I go about unistalling them as I don't want to be clogging up the memory or do I have to reflash.....using wooshbuild thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Are they ones you have downloaded from the plugins or ones you have added as ipk files

if you have added them from plugins just go to the uninstall plugin menu and skins and remove the ones you want

Just goto plugins red to remove plugins goto skins and uninstall it if it doesn't show there ftp /usr/share/enigma2 and delete it from there

If they are any of my skins. Slyk, vskin-hd or vskin bolt, they can be deleted via the plugins menu as the ipks have been compiled correctly. Other skins that might not have set the ipk up correctly will need removing via the folder mentioned above.

Thanks been fiddling about and going back to your slyk skin, just 1 of these people who if it's not broke I can break it i got 2 box's 1 is been flashed too many times to remember but this was the main 1 for the house and set up just right for the wife so don't want it crashing or I'll never hear the end of it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back