Cable Cancelling virgin tv

gmanpanthro

TK Veteran
My uncle is thinking of getting a H2H box, as i told him he could get all virgin channels through that, as at the moment he has basic cable package, calls and broadband with virgin.

He told me though if he cancels the tv side of things they request that you send back the equipment to them. Will that just be the tivo box, or will he need to send everything back including hub etc?

Last edited:
Just cancel tv and keep broadband that way you gaurantee live feed you require for the tv signal. They will request the box back yes if keeping the broadband they will obviously let you keep the router.

**they came for my mums box back got quite angry and put his foot in the door he kindly got told to get of the front and for trespassing by putting his foot in the door he isnt getting the box back**

what a pushy git! these people need their heads testing...

what about if you have broadband/fibre with virgin. asking for my mate whos looking to get the h2h and has the hub but not sure he has a splitter cable.

If you cancel tv they will want the box back. If keeping the broadband you should be fine. Just keep the splitter you havnt got to let them in your house just have the box ready say there you go..

When I upgraded to TiVo box they sent a mailing box for the old tv box but never sent it back and never heard from them about it but when I cancelled the TV service altogether they sent a mailing box for the TiVo box and I never sent it back but then started to get messages saying they would charge £150 if they don't get the box back within 2 weeks. Never had anyone come knocking on the door though.

Back