CANELO VS TRIPLE G

bazcfc1

VIP Member
CANELO VS TRIPLE G live on box nation The start time of the show is yet to be announced but is likely to be at 2am BST, with the ring walk likely to be around 4am in the early hours of Sunday, 17 September. for anyone whose interested in boxing

Television details for the much-anticipated middleweight showdown between Gennady Golovkin and Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez have been revealed, with the fight set to cost British boxing fans £16.95 to watch.

The fight, which will take place on Saturday 16 September, will see Canelo attempt to become the first man to defeat Golovkin, with the WBC, WBA, IBF and IBO titles all on the line.

The action will be screened live on BoxNation’s Box Office channel, with existing subscribers who already pay for the service getting to watch the fight as part of their regular subscription.
Those who don’t pay monthly for BoxNation will be able to pay a one off fee of £16.95 to watch the action, or €21.95 in the Republic of Ireland.

Boxing promoter Frank Warren has promised that the fight will go down in history, as Canelo (49-1-1) attempts to dethrone the peerless Kazakh (37-0)

“This is without doubt the boxing event of 2017, and among the very best fights to be made in the last decade,” Frank Warren said upon the news of the fight’s pay-per-view price in the UK.

frank-warren.jpg

Warren thinks that the contest will go down in history (Getty)
“Canelo v Golovkin was the fight that boxing fans have long called for, The Best v The Best, and on Saturday 16th September BoxNation Box Office will be bringing the UK and Irish fans the not-to-be-missed event exclusively live for just £16.95
“This is a fight that will undoubtedly go down alongside the legendary middleweight fights of the past. Marvin Hagler, ‘Sugar’ Ray Leonard, Roberto Duran and Tommy Hearns all made their mark on the sport.

“Next week will be the chance for Canelo Alvarez or Gennady Golovkin to stake their claim to join such revered company. This is going to be something very special.”

p

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-4_21-23-42.gif
    upload_2017-9-4_21-23-42.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 41
    42 bytes · Views: 40
    42 bytes · Views: 33
This fight shud be a belter as ggg stands still, so shud be a punch fest. This will be the standout fight this yr that mcgregor mayweather circus act wont put a patch on this fight. GGG all the way

This fight shud be a belter as ggg stands still, so shud be a punch fest. This will be the standout fight this yr that mcgregor mayweather circus act wont put a patch on this fight. GGG all the way
I've posted about A.J vs Pulev in sport sections asking for people's predictions triple g CANELO will be a good scrap

I am realy looking forward to this, but does anyone know if it will be available on virmin cs if my supplier buys it? as its not on the normal boksnation but boksnation box office i cant see that channel on my zgemma.

I am realy looking forward to this, but does anyone know if it will be available on virmin cs if my supplier buys it? as its not on the normal boksnation but boksnation box office i cant see that channel on my zgemma.
Im not too sure but if v*grin do box nation box office have a look where sly sports box office is could be there I don't have v*grin so couldn't exactly say Anthony Joshua fights soon aswell on sly sports box office

If you already get box nation you will get the event as it's part of your suppliers monthly subscription mate just need to find where it is on your box

If you already get box nation you will get the event as it's part of your suppliers monthly subscription mate just need to find where it is on your box
Cheers, Looks like its being shown on the regular Boksnation channel according to the EPG on virmin, With Saunder v Monroe fighting earlier in the evening in London on as well.
Hard to call Cannelo V GGG fight, I like both boxers, it should be a great fight hope it doesn't disappoint.

The CANELO fight on boxnation box office mate there charging £16.95 it's there first event

That's a shame. The Pacquiao Horn fight was free.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Its cause it's just launching boxnation box office it is a shame I've got boxnation on sly remaining channels but can't find boxnation box office running ipab image with boxnation still clearing its free to watch CANELO triple g with it been on C/S if that makes sense

Ah gotcha so VM subs will get it but not sky anymore...looks like it's just on normal PPV channel.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Yeah boxnation still clearing on sky waiting on my C. S supplier to get intouch see if there's a way to get the box office to show on my zgemma h2s

Probably iptv job for most of us then there's Joshua pulev soon aswell will have a look for full fight listing's for under card of CANELO VS TRIPLE G

Aint all Mexicans originated from street fighting background within the slums of Mexico

Last edited:
Back