Cannot Connect - Smart IPTV - Samsung

I'm not going to take a look at it, I just found a video on youtube of a guy with the same problem, his was the provider I was doing Traffic Shapping

on the site says just to see if the list is compatible with the tv in case of this error, but already used the list in the test normally.

go on your smart iptv app and press the red button. This should then show you your MAC address. Send the MAC address to your supplier and ask them to add it (activate) for you. Make sure you use Ethernet connection as it's better than wifi. Also sometimes Mac can change if you swap from Ethernet and wifi connection.

SIPTV and SSIPTV no longer working on my Smart TV. The MAC address required for connection (SIPTV) is the one given by the App not the TV MAC address. However SSIPTV no longer has a UK install. Does anyone know of a sub for a Smart TV that works?

SIPTV and SSIPTV no longer working on my Smart TV. The MAC address required for connection (SIPTV) is the one given by the App not the TV MAC address. However SSIPTV no longer has a UK install. Does anyone know of a sub for a Smart TV that works?

You just use the mac address and m3u and paste them into the boxes at siptv.eu website 'my list' then click send.
it doesn't ask where you are.

Thanks but the SIPTV app no longer appears on the Smart TV. The alternative Simple IPTV App does not allow a UK install. I previously had SIPTV
(https://siptv.app/mylist/) but this requires the original MAC address provided with the App which I don't have. So no luck. Let me know if there is a workaround or an alternative.
Thanks

Thanks but the SIPTV app no longer appears on the Smart TV. The alternative Simple IPTV App does not allow a UK install. I previously had SIPTV
(https://siptv.app/mylist/) but this requires the original MAC address provided with the App which I don't have. So no luck. Let me know if there is a workaround or an alternative.
Thanks

Have you not got a copy of the mac address in your emails?
you must have sent it to a supplier in the past?

Back