Cannot restart sly line

CONNO

Hi Guys , I unplugged my zgemma h2s and now on reboot I can't get my sly line to restart. FTA Channels and IPTV are fine , tried reloading the line , no joy. Tested the line on a mates box and its active. Any suggestions where to go from here appreciated Stumped.!!!
PS restarted the cam a number of time.

Press menu then go to plugins then dream explorer then usr then keys and ccam if using that or mgr camd I think others called see if your line is still there if so check that there is nothing missing off it as mine usually misses end letter of my line when my box freezes

Also the strange this is I also have a H5.2S with the exact same problem !!!!! Trying to fix the h2s first !

Finally , after rebooting both have now discovered from a channel scan earlier I have lost a number of channels , SK news which is FTA ( other FTA available OK ) and lost the remaining premium sports channels BT's etc.... will try to recover and try the cam restart

Got all the channels back and after reboot and restart the line still no picture ! File format is newcamd.list CWS.... - This is the only file in the folder usr/keys - is this correct?

no, your softcams should also be inside that folder, download the mg-cfg file from downloads and put it into that folder, then go to softcam panel and restart the softcam

Strange, I'm running Whooshbuild 6 on ZGEMMA H2s and lost all remaining premium channels this afternoon! Tried a cam restart with no joy, any ideas folks?

NB: Also lost all premium channels on the Openbox V8s upstairs :mad:

Have you tried a test to rule out provider issue but I got told from my supplier that there starting to block servers don't know how true it is

Back