cannot see line in cccam.cfg

Bezvoditza

I added a test cline in cccam.cfg last thursday and everything worked great, looked in cccam.cfg today and there is no line there anymore.
but am still receiving full programs, how am i receiving these with no line added?
sorry if that sounds a bit odd, but im still a learner..using a vu duo with vix 3.0 dont know if thats needed at all.
can anyone help?
Thanks all.

if your getting movies and sports good for you lol,box is freesat without a working line,wonder was the holy water used on this box lol.

yes thats what i thought..but as i say being a learner still, i want to know how things work inside out.
thanks anyway mate.

few tuts around should guide you of whats needed,never remember if solo/duo but is done the same on all enigma2 boxes

yes ive read and read and read since having the box, seemed to have set it to properly now though.
i like to know what other people are using aswell. just a nosey git me thinks (y)

---------- Post Merged at 02:10 PM ----------

while ive got an expert..you know when you rewind live tv..the bar that appears is right in the middle of the screen and when i resume play..the bar is there again.and cannot see all the screen... i can get rid of it by clicking exit on the remote..but is there a setting to get rid of it altogether?

Hi, just looking in ftp and i can see my line..its in root-etc-cccam.cfg
but i have another cccam.cfg file in root-usr-keys-cccam.cfg this is where i entered my line, but its in the other cccam.cfg not this one.
what have i done wrong?
should i have 2 cccam.cfg's ??

the cccam should be empty and only your line

if you was sharing off your cccam then you would have more lines in it

i have 35 lines of info in root-usr-keys- cccam.cfg
and 32 lines of info in the root-etc-cccam.cfg
i dont get it.

you should only have cccam in root>etc thats it
the other is a default if you was using your box as a server

yep as long as you know you dont need it

usr/keys is normally empty and sometimes used for bliss keys

Back