Cant add cline using whoosbuild

danmorr80

Hi,
I set my box up and used whoosbuild to do it, yesterday though the sly channels where black, i tried green button , import cccam file, with my usb memory card in the front usb. it keeps saying no cccam found on usb. I have tried Reformation the usb and trying again but no joy. Is there another way to add the cccam onto the box? The cline is fine as i have tried it on another box.
Any help would be appreciated.

Read step 6 again. Especially where it states
"When you insert the USB stick you may see a popup message "No displayable files on this medium found!" - This is to be expected"

if, the cam is on the USB in its correct format and still won't work. Try FTP if you know how to do it.

Also, if it's a Cline you're using and was previously installed, check to see if it's active or not.
(Menu > info panel > softcam panel > yellow button (wait about 5 seconds) > servers)

Last edited:
I had to reboot box with usb stick in the front , then run cam importer for it to recognized the usb stick

What happened to me I placed cccam.cfg file on usb box then said no cccam file found the reason is when you look at file on usb it looks correct but what is actually happening is with usb stick open on pc look at top to view click on that then scroll across tick extensions you will then see file now looks CCcam.cfg.cfg that's why box isn't seeing file delete last .cfg and you should be ok.

Back