cant add line to box

Hi all I have just update my box woosh 5.3 to get rid of some gremlins and now im stuck with Filezilla and were to add line before I went
usr
keys
paste line
done
but now keys has a mg cfg file there

That's just the config file - that stays in there and you just drop your line file into same folder... if you don't have the line as a folder on your computer, you need to make it yourself with notepad.

Hi all I have just update my box woosh 5.3 to get rid of some gremlins and now im stuck with Filezilla and were to add line before I went
usr
keys
paste line
done
but now keys has a mg cfg file there

Dont touch the mgcam_cfg file, your looking to add the line to newcamd.list

Hi thank you for reply where do I find the newcamd list?
cheers

like ste says, create a notepad file and call it newcamd.list
copy and paste your line into it and save it, now drop it into the keys folder
restart mgcam in softcams and your sorted

I drop in cccam but that has some txt already in file sorry still not work

the cccam.cfg file should already be a notepad file, right click on it and edit it, if prompted open with notepad, then copy and paste the C: line details in and save, now restart cccam in softcams

I delete txt from cccam file now no option in softcam this was easy before don't understand now lol sorry not to good at this

I delete txt from cccam file now no option in softcam this was easy before don't understand now lol sorry not to good at this

Hi mate,
download a programme called "teamviewer" (google it). open it and send me your ID and password via pm and i'll remote connect with you and get you sorted

Dale

the cccam.cfg file should already be a notepad file, right click on it and edit it, if prompted open with notepad, then copy and paste the C: line details in and save, now restart cccam in softcams
Hi I have done that still no joy anything else I could try it worked before reflashed new woosh

Just to note, If you have Wooshbuild then you don't need to use FTP - your box will be visible in network devices on your computer then go go into usr/keys then dump your cccam file in there then go to softcam manager and start cccam.

Just to note, If you have Wooshbuild then you don't need to use FTP - your box will be visible in network devices on your computer then go go into usr/keys then dump your cccam file in there then go to softcam manager and start cccam.

Hi sorry cant understand what u mean woosh 5.3 i upgrade too

As I say, wooshbuild is network enabled - assuming you're adding your line via a computer then you just go into my computer then on the left hand pane, it will show under your network devices (no need for an ftp program) ... what part are you struggling with?

i add line via fz in cccam restart in softcams but its still not work this is way i did before i checked network its ok just stuck now cheers

Back