cant find network ID

nickb05

struggling to work out what central Warringtons virgin network id to set up zgemma box, tried the 41060 one but thats excluding C & W so thats not working! can any one help me out?

struggling to work out what central Warringtons virgin network id to set up zgemma box, tried the 41060 one but thats excluding C & W so thats not working! can any one help me out?

it must be another area near to you then, have a look at the list and you can change the net id.

nar still no luck but im not sure if im selecting the right "provider to scan" theres about 4 virgin options (Ex C&W, pure, telewest or brute force) on the videos of other people setting theirs up they choose virgin uk 6592 but iv not got that option?

nar still no luck but im not sure if im selecting the right "provider to scan" theres about 4 virgin options (Ex C&W, pure, telewest or brute force) on the videos of other people setting theirs up they choose virgin uk 6592 but iv not got that option?

provider to scan is virgin uk, have you set your autobouquetsmaker up correct, in here you can select "all vm services" and scan the net id

you need to set this to tuner config and autobouquetsmaker in service searching

still struggling with setting up this box! had a friend check his virgin box (few streets away) and my net id is 41048, iv used this to set it up http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-5-on-h2h-all-good.114252/ and dropped the n line in using filezilla. got no channels showing (not even the standard 1-5) just black screen unless i turn tuner A on and then i get all my freesat channels. iv been on my signal finder and its finding signals for some of the transponder settings (on tuner B) but not all of them. any idea which one is virgin uk? and if im getting any signal does that mean the virgin line into my house isn't at fault? thanks a lot for peoples help and sorry but im pretty new to this

I always set provider to Virgin (Pure) when setting the tuner config but if you just put the net id in abm -> providers you don't need to worry about the settings in tuner config.

If all else fails check your box at your friends house and see what you get.

do you have to have both tuners running for the box to work? e.g do i need sat and cable feed? (some guides say set tuner A some say leave reconfigured) when i do a automatic scan (of just tuner B) im getting over 600 channels showing but then when i try to watch the channels the freesat ones are working but through the satellite not through my cable feed. then when i turn off Tuner A to see if channel 1-5 will clear through Tuner B i get this warning "Invalid null reference in method "iService_Handleptr_info argument 2 of type 'eService reference Const&'" . with the box finding the 600 so channels through my cable feed but the standard channels not showing picture would that suggest i need to competently reflash and try again or maybe try a different build and see if i have any luck with that? (iv tried setting it up with that ABM but still the same result

if you turn off tuner A and then do a automatic scan then it should find about 400 channels, if you have both tuners enabled it should find about 1000.

If you have scanned with tuner a enabled and then disabled tuner a then the error you are seeing is probably correct as it's still got the sat channels in the system but can't access them.

If you want both sat and cable then both tuners need to be enabled, running an autoscan should find the 1000(ish) channels. If you don't want to use sat then disable tuner A and then do an autoscan and it should find just 400 channels.

Warrington NTL ex C&W 41060 666.750 6.952

so if you manually scan on those details what do you get,and do you pay for bb?

Back