Can't find Setanta Sports?

I'm using sucmnsee's latest vix backup but I can't find Setanta anywhere?

My line provider includes this in their package, but does the image I'm using not support this?

Apologies I'm new to this, any help would be vastly appreciated.

You would be better off adding it to Favorites As when you move it sports and box updates during the night seems to disappear

I don't know how to add to favorites :(

I read a thread and it said about when you press EPG there should be a favorites folder but mine doesn't.

Select and watch the channel.
Press up or down for no next EPG.
Menu
Add to bouquet
Select favourites
(From memory sorry if not correct & theres prob simpler way)
Side note. Seems running NI they appear in sports section.

---------- Post Merged at 09:38 PM ----------

I dont use favourites so i have a sneaking suspicion i could have it set up without. Will check in 30min and let u know how to turn on if i have. :sherlock:

Last edited:
Awesome, so is it true that if you put channels in favourites that it will stay there and not get changed back when everything updates overnight?

For or example if I put Setanta in there like the OP it would stay in there?

yes as long as you do what Sucmnsee has put in post #10 first!

A good way to add your extra BT channels :-)

Sorry all

No mate normally it's good practice to leave it set to update favourites too in case of frequency changes. You have nothing to apologise for!

In event of frequency changes the user can just re-add the channel from the all channels bouquet though, this makes sense especially as the new BT channels aren't being added to the sports bouquet in Vix yet.

Last edited:
Cheers lads, appreciate the help.

Something has confused me though, I clicked on EPG > All Channels (top one) > EPG Search and typed BT.

It came up with lots of results, but one was BT Sport Europe HD. I clicked on it and it worked, showing a preview of BT Sport basically.

BUT, it didn't have a channel number, nor can I find it anywhere in my bouquet?

In autobouqete marker configure check if you have include not indexed channels to yes then start scan if it doesn't work what image are you using?

Back