Cant find Tuner B on this box

no . im guessing ive just bought a sat box without the cable even tho its advertised H2 S2plusT2/C[/QUOTE]

but yor picture of the back of your box clearly shows "tuner b" which is the aerial input!!!
have you seen what gaz t ,said in the above post? and try that

gaz t;53602[ATTACH said:
17648.vB[/ATTACH]efa6a0cb6c658f0f68813b9657d5041ba51668f07b2576a979c1585c9eeae022_full.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 03:08 PM ----------

This is all i can see no sign of tuner B anywhere

---------- Post Merged at 03:10 PM ----------

f7c541fd74cb3f075cccf7d26ce73830333344698f7c1a00df24a842b2eda72d_full.1.jpg And this is the Box im working with

---------- Post Merged at 03:13 PM ----------

no . im guessing ive just bought a sat box without the cable even tho its advertised H2 S2plusT2/C

but yor picture of the back of your box clearly shows "tuner b" which is the aerial input!!!
have you seen what gaz t ,said in the above post? and try that

ive just updated and still no sign of it . lost here it has to be a problem with the box then

lnb is sat not cable ,can you post a picture of back of box,cardboard suggest combo box,set your sat to not configured if not using second tuner should say dvb/t then.

looked at that pic i would be using ant in =cable feed or terrestrial feed

Last edited:
lnb is sat not cable ,can you post a picture of back of box,cardboard suggest combo box,set your sat to not configured if not using second tuner should say dvb/t then.

on the first post he shows the back of the box, and tuner b is the rf type input

i have never seen this type of setup page, mine are blue and clearly state tuner a and tuner b, is he just not using the correct image for his box?

Last edited:
box may use tuner 1 for sat unless he states its not configured he may not have an option to go for tuner 2 cable .it might be default settings on all boxes combos can use one or other or both with no issues and images are the same for both choices.
hence why i sad post a picture of rear as it shows more as google has to many choices.lol

his picture of the box is in the fist post #01

but its weird because the cable/rf input is on the bottom of the 2 left ones ,where as all the pics of the same type of box show the input as being on the top of the 2!!!!

so if he sets his configeration page to SAT not configured, this will not look for sat input, but how will he set his box up for his cable area??
i.e NET ID , frequency etc?

Last edited:
post 17 shows correct adapter to use if using f connector on cable,as he does not want sat setup no feed = not configured will do or if wanting freesat 28.2 sat can be entered.when done it will ask to scan -no later ,it should move to tuner 2 cable then to setup.
i have an xtrend 10000 quad tuner and sat takes first place then cable.
box should show how many tuners are on box in setup.

i updated to the latest sucmnsee image from 5 weeks ago and the tuner was available once i done that. the drivers must have been outta date being a newer box than the H1 is my guess

thanks for all the suggestions and help

much appreciated

Back