Cable Can't flash any firmware

jigger121

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
The box I was sold has openatv on it as a loading screen, but the numbers just keep counting to 99 then back to 00 and repeat. Put the file from download section onto three different USB sticks that are fat32 formatted with HP USB disk storage and still getting nothing when I plug it into the box. Any way to transfer the software from a program like filezilla, cheers

Last edited:
try a low level format using Hdd Guru low level format tool then full windows (not quick ) format then make sure just Zgemma folder on usb and try

Done that mate, same result on all three boot into numbers too 99 back to 00 and repeat any other ideas?

Have you tried a to flash a bare image from the zgemma.tv site they also have a boot loader on there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats done the trick bud, had to put a bare image on hit the power button from USB to flash afterwards, cheers

Hello Gents
I have just obtained my H1 and on powering up was configured with Open ATV. I have attempted to flash firmware into the box but it would not detect USB.
Have tried all the methods in the threads but no good. I am now in a situation after doing a factory reset that the channels are scrolling between 0 to 100.
For some reason the USB is not being detected having done a quick format & low level one. The box will not even now default to setup wizard. Could the box be bricked. Any help here would be gratefully appreciated.
Thanks. Mole.

Don't do quick formats do a full low level fist then a full windows then stick only the zgemma folder on USB and try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Tich for your reply. I tried your advice low level then the full windows format and still no good.
Thought possible rogue drive so did the same on another pen drive 16Gb and it worked. Just for the record
the 8Gb stick that would not play ball was a Lexar. And the flash took less than 5 minutes. Thanks again.
Mole

Back