cant get cws line to work

gibbo1471

hi using latest wooshbuild i have ftp the files needed for CWS to work into keys nothing happening has anyone got any idea which files i add etc.
the supplier sent it like this
CWS = vmgifts.vmgift123.stream 19100 ********* ********* 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

use ftp programme goto usr/keys folder
you should have mg_cfg file and newcamd.list file in there

goto into softcam settings and restart cam

Yeh done that I think it's the network again when I test the network it does not green tick the IP address has cross it did this last time had to reflash any ideas how to fix

Wired from virmin router I had s c line before was ok changed to n line uploaded etc then done the IP fail on network test

paste the line into newcamd.list, which should be in usr/keys
then press standby button on zgemma, switch router and zgemma box off at the socket
wait a minute and power on the router, then 2 minutes later power on the zgemma
go to softcam panel and restart the mgcamd1.38 softcam by hitting green button

follow what i wrote in post #7 and report back, if that doesn't work you probably need a new softcam or get your supplier to change the CWS line to a C line and use cccam softcam

Reflashed with Mikey b image all ok network working again still struggling for the CWS to work added it var keys but nothing

no it is not

var folder is the last one you see

go in usr/keys folder and put your keys in there

restart your cam

Done that not working restarted box after and restarted mgcamd can't understand it biff2005 could I message you on Facebook if poss its easier to ask questions

Back