cant get cws line to work

yes thats how it is but no numbers, could that be the problem, what ill do is get another test line and try it see if that works.

yes thats how it is but no numbers, could that be the problem, what ill do is get another test line and try it see if that works.

Why not ask the supplier to send you the file instead of just the details, it would be less hassle for you.

Why not ask the supplier to send you the file instead of just the details, it would be less hassle for you.
He cant be a supplier if he's only sent half a line, "put the 01 to 14 in yourself" lol
To the op, @bold take a look at the softcams and lines by @Willo3092 in the downloads section, it tells you everything you need to know

Hang on,
You say this worked on a skybox, which is sat,?
And you are now trying to get VM with it,?
Is that correct,?

If it's a virmin line how can that possibly work on a sat box

this is what is confusing me,
it worked on a sat box, so it wont work on a cable box, unless its a multi-line, [ my line actually works on both, sly / eurosat, and cable ] , but I dont think many people have those

I used to have one too, it was great for sat and ok for cable, using them on the same box, but if i wanted to watch a eurosat channel, which i use a different box for, then i would have needed to switch the zgemma box off, otherwise it was bad with freezing, yeah it was cheap using the same line, but its less hassle now, i have a seperate line for all three and its still a reasonable price i pay , all in.

If it's a virmin line how can that possibly work on a sat box
some sat lines will work for virgin, but not sure if it works the other way round, i was suprised myself when my old cccam line for sat also opened the channels on the cable side of the box.

some sat lines will work for virgin, but not sure if it works the other way round, i was suprised myself when my old cccam line for sat also opened the channels on the cable side of the box.
Couldn't say tbh not in a cabled area shame like would've jumped to it lol

I've found this to happen on some cache servers that offer both cable and sat lines, they actually use the same cache server which has both sat and cable peer servers.

thank you all i managed to sort the problem. appreciate for all the help given on this wonderful site with wonderful people

the box i had was star track which works on sky and vm. i would also like to thank biff2005 for his kindness for the line which works wonder. once again thanks.

the box i had was star track which works on sky and vm. i would also like to thank biff2005 for his kindness for the line which works wonder. once again thanks.

this is the problem with mis-information,
in post #34 you said it was a skybox, which is completely different to the box you now say it was

this is a skybox
skybox.jpg

Back