Can't get mgcamd working Help required please

banntheman

I flashed zgemma s2 with this image ( Zgemma star 2s Vix Apollo 165 sucmnsee Backup 08.05.2015 ) The image is great btw. I inserted my N line by using dreambox c c.. I opened usr folder , then opened keys folder , I then right clicked newcamd.list and edit.. adding my n line I replaced the n with CWS = ( then details ) .. I also added CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000 to mg_ cfg .

I could not get this to work.. I restarted the mgcam by pressing menu, setuo, softcam / ci, softcam manager. rebooting etc

I then added the n line to etc folder editing the CCcam.cfg folder and it worked .. I decided to hash out the line in CCcam and try the mccamd but no joy. Sorry if I'm not making sense by what I typed. Any help will be greatly appreciated

The keepalive bit will have stopped it.
Download the two files again in tools section.
Just edit newcamd.list. line 2
Dont change mg_cfg

---------- Post Merged at 03:54 PM ----------

Ignore port stuff

The keepalive bit will have stopped it.
Download the two files again in tools section.
Just edit newcamd.list. line 2
Dont change mg_cfg

---------- Post Merged at 03:54 PM ----------

Ignore port stuff
Hi m8
Thanks for the reply .. Can you give me a heads up how to ftp these files over to the zgemma ..Do i need to fpt the cccm file as well. Sorry for all the questions Update I got it working .. I edited the lines using dcc and activated mcamd , then i reboted the box and nothing, I went into cam manager and restartedd mcamd and the picture cleared ( happy days ).. Thanks sucemnsee for your help , I really appreciate it

Last edited:
Back