Cant get on site

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Hi guys sorry not been around for some reason i cant get on site. I keep getting error messages saying connection timed out or site ubavailable. Couldnt get on via forum runner either on my phone then turned off wifi and used my 3g ( phone provider) and i can get on via that, so it must be a vm problem anyone know any reason why it may be blocked. I can get on any other site except this one. Ive turned off firewall and still cant access site

We have had some issues over the past few days, HiTeck has been working with our server host to try and get them resolved as quickly as possible. Hopefully things will be back to normal very soon.

Thanks glad its not just me then was begining to panic n think that vm didnt like ne using site. So ill say happy new year incase i cant get on over next few days

No its not just you, that being said it has been working pretty good on my end today, as Endo pointed out.

had that reset message for a while now ferg,was planning on changing all my cables next week as im of now i no i don`t need to.

ferguj1 said:
No its not just you, that being said it has been working pretty good on my end today, as Endo pointed out.

Yh those in ireland ( or some) seem ok wonder if its just uk side - just means i have to use my 3 internet (3g) rather than home wifi to access site via forum runner till its fixed. So thankfully i managed to sus out that i could get on via my mobile phone network

Added after 2 minutes:

dee said:
had that reset message for a while now ferg,was planning on changing all my cables next week as im of now i no i don`t need to.

How u managing to get on dee? Yes ive had it since about a week so frustrating as it only seems to be Tk, i can get on other vbullitin forums

Last edited:
I've also been having some issues over the last couple days, got on the site ok but when I clicked on certain topics I would get a "data base error" message.
Seems to be ok so far today.

P.S. My post count seems to be staying the same, not sure if it's a problem with the site or I just don't get credit for posting on certain topics

Apologies all for the recent down time, couldn't have come at a worst time with the amount of time I have had in here.

For some the site will be back on-line sooner than other's, there's no set order unfortunately.

The site should be stable from here on, after working our host this issue should be resolved now.

Hope you have all had a really great Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year!!!.

Back