Can't get USB to flash

Paul78

Trying to flash a new image but zgemma will not flash, tried reformatting the usb but when started it just boots

Loads of threads on this issue. Either try different USB pens or use the search facility on the forum and search for HDD guru

Had the exact same problem my friend here's what happened to me formated SanDisk32gb usb put new firmware on , worked faultless installed setup etc .....then had a fiddle with settings and basicly ended up not accepting mgcamd, so thought it's fine ill just re flash but it did exactly as yours is then tried another 32gb usb still no joy just booted, tried full formats on usb still no joy , got a different usb. .. 3rd usb this time a 16gb quick format put firmware on and it flashed straight away , chill out my friend use a different usb if that don't work just keep using different usbs, always flashing from rear port though hope this helps :)

---------- Post Merged at 09:29 PM ----------

Loads of threads on this issue. Either try different USB pens or use the search facility on the forum and search for HDD guru

Is hdd guru like a formatting application
?

Yes it does a low level format Do a low level format then a Full (not quick) windows format seems to fix a few usbs

This may or may not help someone but this is what happened to me.

After many USB sticks and formats without success I rebooted the box via the remote control rather than hitting the button on the back of the box off/on and it flashed first time.

Perhaps that's what's ment to happen and I was doing it wrong all along lol.

Hi guys I'm a nubee here might sound bit dumb I'm looking for a TV box that does all your movies sports Sky TV etc my mate has put me onto a kryptview a870 just wondered if anyone can point me in right direction if any better ones and does it have to be through cable Virgin media cheers appreciate any comments

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi guys I'm a nubee here might sound bit dumb I'm looking for a TV box that does all your movies sports Sky TV etc my mate has put me onto a kryptview a870 just wondered if anyone can point me in right direction if any better ones and does it have to be through cable Virgin media cheers appreciate any comments

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you have VM only then your choice is to stay with the kryptview or get the Zgemma H1. If using any make other then Kryptview then you will need to pay for a gift/line. The Zgemma H1 as a Cable and Sat tuner inside, so you can also use it for SLY TV if you wish.

The Zgemma Star 2s is for Satellite only and is a twin tuner for satellite (watch one record another)

Back