cant install cline using WB7

roberts77

Hi All
I am trying to put my line back on to my H2 zgemma after reflashing using open atv 6.1 then wooshbuild 7. I know the usb is good as have tried to reflash several times with it as thought that might fix it! here is what I have tried so far

put usb in go to cam importer doesn't see usb just give hdd option?
not sure how but got the usb option up in cam importer but no lines there to select?
Have checked and double checked the cccam file using this forums templates and showing extensions all looks ok?
run FileZilla to try and install via ftp but there are no files to edit that it says to edit in etc folder just cccam emu so added my own line file and then go to cams but nothing there?

Have been messing with this for 2 days now so any help pointing me in the right direction would be great. If you need more info to help let me know.

thanks

thanks moshibeth
I have put my line into that folder but still nothing.

Just to check do I have to do a restart of the box? also what should the softcam settings be? I have a c line

thanks for the help.

ok have put line in usr/keys gone to soft cams and restarted softcam 2.3.0 still nothing. what files should I see in the usr/keys as currently seeing my ccam.cfg , mg_cfg and oscam_atv do I need anything else? e.g. Newcamd.list and if so where do I get it from?

thanks

the softcam is probably faulty, there's been a flurry of these posts in recent weeks

go to plugins menu and click red to remove plugins, browse to softcams and remove cccam2.3.0

then restart box

then back into plugins menu and green to see downloadable plugins,>softcams> scroll down to cccam2.3.0 and click install, then restart the softcam

Back