1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't install xteameditor on my zgemma-star S

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Daniel watters, Nov 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. i have tired coping the code on putty. and it didnt work

i put the eniagme2-plugin-extensions-xsteaneditor-2.06_all.ipk

but xteameditor does appear on my pluggin's any ideas. IMG_20171122_181212_757.jpg IMG_20171122_183712_736.jpg

2. Chess010

Chess010 Member

Can it be done using channeliser?Cannot recall for sure how I did it good while ago .worth a search on web with channeliser in search with xtream editor

3. ive never heard of channeliser what is it ?

4. Chess010

Chess010 Member

Sorry meant e channelizer . It is programme to help add epg and files and setup bouquets into box . Do google search for e channelizer iptv epg

5. Chess010

Chess010 Member

here is how to install using filezilla.Idid it this way I think year ago without any problems at all. follow carefully
    YOU WILL NEED

1. Filezilla client for pc- make sure it is this version (Client version) where you input acrooss the top boxes the ip address ,username and root- follow this . download from https://filezilla-project.org/download.php

2. get The xtream editor ipk
    3. get your IP address of box under your menu settings--On your box press menu, information, network - get your box IP address from menu / about / network

4. Open filezilla client on your pc/laptop

Host is your IP address, username is root, password is nothing (blank), port number is 21 then click quick connect.

Look in the bottom right pane of the program and locate tmp folder and enter it.
    On the bottom left pane locate the unzipped files u downloaded from group files.
    5. Select the ipk file and simply drag and drop to the right window pane.
    save and exit.

6. Back to your box
    Press blue for ipab users, down to plugins and accross to install local plugin or ipk install.
    Open vix users press menu, setup, vix, install local plugin.

Select memory /tmp

7. SELECT THE PLUGIN FOUND BY PRESSING OK SO IT IS TICKED.

8. PRESS GREEN TO INSTALL (IPAB) OR OK (OPENVIX)

9. REBOOT BOX

if you follow all steps 1-9 then all should work hopefully

I also find that echannelizer is very useful for EPG etc so would recommend getting that program on your pc as soonas you can and get familar with its use.

matrix76, bangord30 and teddybloat like this.
  6. teddybloat

teddybloat Member Forum Supporter

they are on version 2.10 as of now

maybe that is why you couldn't install today

they have updated the enigma2 plugin page, try again now maybe

7. Chess010

Chess010 Member

Can also input Xtream editor using program called Putty- see

8. de.ath

de.ath Member

Hi.. can anyone help..
    i'm using xtream tv direct from them. and it works great.
    i'm trying to edit/ reduce the bouquet tabs.. i've used the tv button on my remote and deleted them that way also by using open webif on my pc. sadly the don't stay deleted.. they upload themselves every night.
    anyone have any ideas... thanks