Windows 7 Cant open TP_PROG.dbs file

boycey

Hi,all. Im pretty crap with computers and need to update channel list on my skybox. I need to download that file but i cant get it to open. Is there a free software program that i can download to open it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

you dont open the tp-prog, i take it you have downloaded aj's list, the easiest way to do it is click on the link to download then instead of opening it, save it to desktop or wherever your downloads usually are, then drag and drop it onto your memory stick, the tp-prog is read by the skybox itself
hope this helps

Thanks for that,ill give that a go now.

---------- Post Merged at 12:21 AM ----------

Hi,tried that and no joy, when i click on it, it says the archive is in unknown format or damaged. Can you help? thanks

click on this link http://www.*************/
then click on the standard list
click on download
save file
right click on mouse
open containing folder
you should see a file called tp- prog dbs
you can then drag and drop it to your memory stick

unable to download tp prog

hi there any help would be much appreciated. my laptop wont let me down load an update from ajsat for my skybox. thers a msg saying windows cannot access specified device, path or file and i may not have appropriate permissions to access them. is there a certain function or program that my computer is missing??

Make sure you only have tp_prog.dbs file and no numbers in it if you've downloaded it more that once as the box won't recognise it if it has

Back