Can't Record IPTV On H2s

Did your provider
provide an epg url for. You

I use to be able to download the epg from epg importer and Choi the provider from sources which worked well but the last few weeks it doesn’t download any longer and my provider doesn’t want to know Zgemma

It might be worth reflashing your box...

E2 boxes can be very temperamental. Over the years, I must have reflashed mine about 20 times! There should be a link on here to show you how to do it - it’s pretty straight forward.

Once you’ve done it just ask your provider to put the line back on. If he’s done it via the xtream editor plugin it’s a two minute job :)
Reflashed it and he sent me link via mobile ssh app to reinstall line..

I use to be able to download the epg from epg importer and Choi the provider from sources which worked well but the last few weeks it doesn’t download any longer and my provider doesn’t want to know Zgemma
Try removing epg importer and reinstall. Wooshbuild 7 is no longer updated , I would recommend installing the newer Infinity.

Reflashed it and he sent me link via mobile ssh app to reinstall line..
Clair when you say your box locks up, are you sure it’s not just froze whilst recording your IPTV channel?
I have the same box and a single IPTV sub. When I record an IPTV channel after about 10 or so seconds it freezes, but..... it’s still recording in the back ground. Just means I have to leave as is until the recording has stopped.
Just a thought.

Clair when you say your box locks up, are you sure it’s not just froze whilst recording your IPTV channel?
I have the same box and a single IPTV sub. When I record an IPTV channel after about 10 or so seconds it freezes, but..... it’s still recording in the back ground. Just means I have to leave as is until the recording has stopped.
Just a thought.
No it completely locks up.. Can't exit, nothing The box has to be turned off at the back to reboot it.. When it comes back on and I go to file list there is no recording there.. However all works perfect on the fta

Have you ever come to conclusion that your provider dosnt know what he's doing as ive already stated you need 2 connections to be able to record iptv and your box won't lock up as there is 2 connections I have a single sub and my box locks up when I try to record I set a recording on my multiroom sub it dosnt lock up and I can view other channels

Have you ever come to conclusion that your provider dosnt know what he's doing as ive already stated you need 2 connections to be able to record iptv and your box won't lock up as there is 2 connections I have a single sub and my box locks up when I try to record I set a recording on my multiroom sub it dosnt lock up and I can view other channels
Yes I did think of that but like I also said I'm quite new to all this so therefore looking elsewhere for assistance.

I'm not saying that your not new to this that is what I think ask for a multiroom connection just to try it

FWIW, if I use anything other than the default player in Service App then my multiroom IPTV locks up the H2S upon recording, same as @Clair21 . Only way out is to power on/off.

However I could/can always record from EPG/Manual/Instant when using the default player regardless of whether I had a single or multiroom subscription. The only restriction being with a single sub. obviously I couldn't watch a different IPTV channel.

As I say this is my experience with recording IPTV and will be different for others depending mainly on how the stream is delivered.

Hey guys just an update..

So I changed back to default player rather than the serviceapp..

I can now record iptv and watch fta and vice versa.. However, I'm back to the original pixelating issues in some channels..
Thanks for all your help I really appreciate it

Back