Satellite Cant record one channel and watch another

jamiek2k8

I have my box fully set up i have spent weeks looking through the forum and threads but i cant seem to record one channel and watch another i have a 1 tb external hardrive fully install and i am running the latest version on openvix. I Currently have my turner A (DVB-S2) on single and asta 28.2 fully working and have enabled my turner B (DVB-C) but dont really know where to go from here i also have my cccam full working but cant seem to record one channel while watching another any help is greatly valued thanks all. I am having this problem for satelliete but my friend is also having the problem with cable

for this to work would need a sat server sub + cable server sub if only 1 server then you can only view those channels that are on same frequency..

CCcam wont allow watching and recording of another, change to the correct MGCamd (I prefer 1.35a) or Oscam and try.

Don't think mgcamd allows you to watch one channel and record another?

Oscam is the better option i believe.

Plus as said previously if you have the H1 model then you will need a separate cable provider as the second tuner is cable only. The 2S models are the ones with dual DVB-S tuners that allow you to record and watch another channel with one Sat provider.

Last edited:
there were issues posted months ago if using a multi tuner box to use cccam 2.30 or mgcamd1.38 as those symptoms are what others had using different images and boxes.

Back