Can't watch M3u from Zgemma H.S on Local LAN using VLC

B Afridi

• Hello Everyone

I am new to Zgemma H.S and to Openpli 4. I got M3u file from webif of zgemma but cant play on VLC its showing blank screen.

I also checked on Open ATV Image same issue

Does anybody know what could be the issue

Thanks

Ok, so you have a H2.S satellite receiver and you've put tried the m3u on VLC and it's a black screen - do the channels you're trying work on the zgemma?

Have you got the latest codec pack installed?

You're not using anything to do with IPTV are you?

Not recording anything on the zgemma or already using the second tuner for anything else are you? ... the box needs a free tuner to be able to used via VLC.

The Box came with only one Tuner

The channels are working fine on Zgemma and its not IP TV its from Satellite.

Regarding the Codec i used m3u file before from internet and its working fine with no issue

thanks for your reply

Ah, sorry, this isn't a popular box so forgot they existed - as there's only 1 tuner on this zgemma you can't watch a second channel on the pc via vlc ... you'll find that the channel you've currently got tuned into the zgemma will work on vlc but to have full functionality on the pc, you'd have to put the zgemma into standby.

theres a better app for android look up dreamdroid on google play store, its free and though its over a year since I last used it it as dont watch my box much over tablet it ran flawlessly, even with large boquets which similar programmes have issues with, just input the ip addres of your box that you got from your webif into the settings and it will pick up your channels fine, if you use a webif to create a m3u on a android device instead that will work too on any android m3u player app but you wont get no epg with it as no epg data in the m3u, whereas dreamdroid connects straight to your box and gets your channels and scrapes the epg off your box for data.

Back