card for a 3ds xl

slimsimmons

looking for a card to play downloaded games on a new 3ds xl, most of the posts i see are years old, anyone have an idea what card to go for? any help apreciated

Are these guys legit? want one for my DSi but don't want to get scammed. lol

And I already have a microSD, so I don't need to buy a memory card with it do I?

Yeah mate, been ordering them for the kids & nephews and nieces for years. Got sick of them going to see friends etc and losing game carts here there and everywhere.
Bung a load of roms on one of these and you're good to go.

Great, I'll get one ordered. Is it difficult to set up? As I haven't bought their memory card to go with it and I gather I'll have to flash that with some software

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you use your own sd card you just need to download a kernel and drop it onto the sd card.
From memory i think they used to include a link in the package for the kernel downloads.

if you use your own sd card you just need to download a kernel and drop it onto the sd card.
From memory i think they used to include a link in the package for the kernel downloads.

top man, thank you very much :bye:

---------- Post Merged at 09:30 PM ----------

my version shows as 11.2.0-35 se, doesn't look like its supported

I read somewhere you can't play DSi games, only DS. I have no idea what that means [emoji23] will I not be able to play games that aren't released on the DS? Or are they all on that?.. I haven't had one of these for years, just saw a younger relative with one and thought why not get one to piss about with on long journeys.

I'm happy lobbing a few roms on it when it comes and giving them a bash, can't imagine they'd exist if they won't work.

I did look at the preloaded stuff on various sites but they all seemed to be locked down to what they offered so I'd rather do it myself anyway.

Anyone selling loaded cartridges on here? Computers took the knock and won't be able to load them myself cheers

You can buy em online, a few sites that do em, can't vouch for how reliable they are as I've only come across them while trying to find one of these.

Anybody recommend any rom download sites?

Back