Card shearing

Howey90

Is there any thing out yet a part from iptv as i think its atrocious tbh is there any thing like the old zgemmas used to be like or any thing coming soon

Options are limited to:
card sharing via a cable box & VM feed (same as Sly before it stopped, full HD)
IPTV subscription (all content internet streamed...lots of room for improvement)
Motorized dish (your playing with the big boys)
multi-sat (more effort than its worth imo)
Go back to a official provider & pay through your teeth.

The most viable options for the majority of people are Cable box with VM BB...or... IPTV subscrition as other methods require specific setup knowledge & equiptment.

Last edited:
Options are limited to:
IPTV subscription (all content internet streamed...lots of room for improvement)

I wouldnt say that,
I only had sly until a couple of moths ago when I went multi sat with a 65cm dish, 13 19 & 28
and now Ive got a 1m dish I need to mount and motorise

now your just being picky...Edited my post just for you!

ye, TBF , if you're going motorised or multi-sat then if you DIY it you need to start of with a reasonable amount of ability, [ and some knowhow at least ] ,
and treat it almost as a hobby project, you wont get it right overnight.
if you are paying for it to be installed its not a cheap option.

Options are limited to:
multi-sat (more effort than its worth imo)

The most viable options for the majority of people are Cable box with VM BB...or... IPTV subscrition as other methods require specific setup knowledge & equiptment.

Hi
Where is the best place to ask for a vm feed and does it still have sly sports.. have a zgemma h2s but all except free are goes bye bye...
Thanks

Hi
Where is the best place to ask for a vm feed and does it still have sly sports.. have a zgemma h2s but all except free are goes bye bye...
Thanks

He means an active V*rgin Media connection in your home and yes, S*y Sports channels including HD ones all currently working.

Thank you very much for the help.... I'm a bit slow when it comes to this stuff..
What do you mean by the pluggable type ...

There's more than 1 variant of the H2.S - the older models have a fully soldered 2nd satellite tuner so can't be replaced whereas the later ones are pluggable (changeable).

Sorry thought you meant pluggable as in plugin programs.... yes the one I have is changeable ... will have to look more into cable tuner so .!
Thanks

Reactions: ste
Barrysteabags just wondering what is the reason for changing it out for the old one .?

It is possible on some models to manually change/switch out the 2nd tuner, this is allow you to buy the cable tuner only then open your receiver & change the 2nd sat tuner for a cable tuner...so as an example you could change a H2s model for sat only into a H2h model which has 1x sat tuner & 1 x cable tuner (cheaper to change a tuner than buy a new box)

Last edited:
Back