Carl frampton

bazcfc1

VIP Member
Carl Frampton has officially signed to Frank Warren's boxing label and all his fights are going to be live exclusive on bt sports he had the choice to sign to Eddie Hearns match room or Frank Warren is it a good move or bad move to sign to Frank Warren?????

Bad move. Frampton is a brilliant fighter and will obviously main event all his fights under Warren. However the undercards are always rubbish which makes it less attractive to purchase the event. With Hearn, who is probably the best promoter right now, Frampton would have been given the light and could have been made a box office fighter.

Bad move I think, Eddie Hearn is putting events on that sell out Wembley/Cardiff stadium, has numerous world champions signed and just kicked off USA matchroom, Frank Warren still promoting events at York hall and local leisure centres. Although things might be different now he has teamed up with BT?

Bad move I think, Eddie Hearn is putting events on that sell out Wembley/Cardiff stadium, has numerous world champions signed and just kicked off USA matchroom, Frank Warren still promoting events at York hall and local leisure centres. Although things might be different now he has teamed up with BT?
I don't rate Frank Warren unlike Eddie Hearn everytime Hearn puts a show on theres never a dull fight or build up but with Warren the build up to the weigh in even the fights are dull hw would have better been with match room as Eddie said other day there's unfinished business with match room and frampton

Back