Cat repellent

if i was a cat and my owner drive looks shit i would pick the new shiny one next door lol
vats have a right to roam and shit thats why if knock one down with car u dont need to report it to police but u do if its a dog so wait till its in middle and run over it

Last edited:
I've used 'Get Off' before, it's green crystals and you get it from Wilko's. Not sure if it'd stain your block paving though. They don't like bleach so you could just splash a bucket of bleached water over it each day. It's just about getting them out of the habit really.

your pussy needs a bigger threat

Code:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Silent-Roar-Manure-Deterrent-Value/dp/6040137789

I had a similar problem when I put new turf on my front lawn a few years back

Tried all kinds, granules, jeys fluid even bought an ultrasonic thing for about £40, nothing worked it was just a temporary fix,

in the end I went over and saw my neighbour.

I told him about the situation, he asked me what he was expected to do about it, he can't stop it from going in my garden

I said you don't have to do anything, but if I find it in my garden again
it's going in the boot of my car, then for a very long ride before I let the little cutey out unharmed.

Of course he didn't speak to me again but what ever he said to the cat clearly worked.

Falling out was better than clearing up his cat sh#t in my opinion

The way I see it, it's not my responsibility to clear up after somebody elses pet.

If it where a dog owner that allowed this to happen on a regular basis you would be straight over on the bounce,
so why is it any different for a cat (y)

Go on !! Get stuck in !! lol

Last edited:
I had a similar problem when I put new turf on my front lawn a few years back

Tried all kinds, granules, jeys fluid even bought an ultrasonic thing for about £40, nothing worked it was just a temporary fix,

in the end I went over and saw my neighbour.

I told him about the situation, he asked me what he was expected to do about it, he can't stop it from going in my garden

I said you don't have to do anything, but if I find it in my garden again
it's going in the boot of my car, then for a very long ride before I let the little cutey out unharmed.

Of course he didn't speak to me again but what ever he said to the cat clearly worked.

Falling out was better than clearing up his cat sh#t in my opinion

The way I see it, it's not my responsibility to clear up after somebody elses pet.

If it where a dog owner that allowed this to happen on a regular basis you would be straight over on the bounce,
so why is it any different for a cat (y)

Go on !! Get stuck in !! lol
Thanks mate, it is so frustrating that I have now practically given up and accepted it. My neighbour seems a reasonable lady, but I am just not very good at domestic conflict management. Which is right opposite of office and team conflict management for me. Probably because I have company policy and procedures as my backing

My brand new block paving looks a right mess.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Easiest way doesn't cost much and make good pets get a jack Russell the cats keep away ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easiest way doesn't cost much and make good pets get a jack Russell the cats keep away ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice one Tich, but being away most days means no one to cater for the dog

Had a similar problem, do tried some black pepper and has worked. You have to spread put some there very few weeks, but it has seemed to have worked.

hi are you sure its a cat as they usually bury there mess not just do it and walk away x
Hi Sonia, yes, it's a cat. I was surprised at first, but now I am beginning to think it's a myth that they cover their mess up.

Back