ccam.cfg

duet

hi every one my problem is when I try to enter a cline on zgemma h1 ,I go to etc then try to locate the ccam.cfg file ,but there isn't one there ,ive treid to create one in notepad but it come up as tex document and don't know how to change it to cfg file ,has any one got a file so I can enter my details and drag it across using FileZilla cheers,ive looked in downloads and around the forum but cant see any thing .think its whoosmansbuild iam using

thanks for that entered the details but not clearing ,either as cws= or c: so will get intouch with provider cheers for the help .provider said all good there end so no more he can do .

Last edited:
You don't enter C lines as CWS = to work with mgcamd. Not 100% on how it works but you have to enter it into a cccamd.list and do something to your mg_cfg file.

yes cws= is Protocol: MGCAMD and c: is Protocol: CCcam ,so I know iam doing that bit ok ,and the cws is going in the keys folder and the c: is going in the etc foler ,had the lines tested and ok so its just the set up ,got the virgin line working on cws ,just the sky side ,box is zgemma h1 .

What image are you using? As OpenATV needs cccam.cfg in keys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't enter C lines as CWS = to work with mgcamd. Not 100% on how it works but you have to enter it into a cccamd.list and do something to your mg_cfg file.

If using a line beginning CWS = line this will need to be added to a notepad file named newcamd.list and dropped into keys, it may well be that this file already exists, just right click on it and ok on edit, if prompted open with notepad, copy and paste the connection beginning CWS = line and save file top left. now restart mgcam 1.38 in softcams

open vix

---------- Post Merged at 04:10 PM ----------

yes done that I have a virgin line witch works fine just the sky isn't clearing iam using mgcam 1.35a because 1.38 wont clear the chans on the virgin side

open vix

---------- Post Merged at 04:10 PM ----------

yes done that I have a virgin line witch works fine just the sky isn't clearing iam using mgcam 1.35a because 1.38 wont clear the chans on the virgin side

Ok so your using a nline for virgin yeah? Are you trying to add a cline or nline now for sky, if it were me I'd be looking to use 2 of the same lines.

iam using both cws = the sky line is a Protocol: MGCAMD that is a n line ,or is that where iam going wrong ,if it was a c line it would start c:

iam using both cws = the sky line is a Protocol: MGCAMD that is a n line ,or is that where iam going wrong ,if it was a c line it would start c:

If both are nlines they will begin CWS = line and both will run on mgcam. If your skyline is a C the it will start C: LINE

garyth ive been talking with him via pm and tested the sky line and it works in newcamd.list but what hes told me is that the vm line wont work on mgcamd 1.38 but will on 1.35 I haven't tried his sky line on 1.35 so I dont know if it will work on 1.35.

I've advised him to try another mg_cfg file and try mgcamd 1.38. I've got a feeling that 1 .35 is the issue because when I first got my zgemma I couldn't record and watch another subscription channel on sky and that was using mgcamd 1.35 once upgrading to 1.38 it was fine so In dont think 1.35 is capable of un scrabbling two lines.

Just need to find out if 1.38 will work with both his sky and vm or either. If it doesn't work for vm but does for sat then were at a dead end unless someone else has other suggestions

Back