cccam 2.3.0

right, I will take over as dsayer is a vix man, I am an openatv man.

despite the fact in post4 dsayer has asked you to view my guide. which has all these instructions. this is what you need to do.

first of all are you sure your softcams have been deleted.

plugins...remove plugins...

do you have a softcam menu in there, if so has it got cccam-2.3.0

if not and you are not getting softcam menu in download plugins either, download this file

View attachment softcam.zip

extract the zip.

ftp the ipk file over to your zgemma in the following location /var/volatile/tmp

now install the IPK file

menu... setup... software management...install local extension

select memory / temp

press ok on the ipk file

press green to install it

Softcam menu should now be available in download plugins menu

download cccam-2,3.0

now you need to turn on your cam.

menu...info panel...softcam panel

press left on select cam 1 until ccam 2.3.0 appears
select cam 2 .... no cam
press green to start cam

if your line is in the correct location either usr/keys or /etc all should now be working.

have a nice a day... ;)

reading the other very confusing thread by fut1a. jeez there is some poor information in that thread, I don't know where to start apart from possible saying ignore everything that has been written so far ;)

right, I will take over as dsayer is a vix man, I am an openatv man.

despite the fact in post4 dsayer has asked you to view my guide. which has all these instructions. this is what you need to do.

first of all are you sure your softcams have been deleted.

plugins...remove plugins...

do you have a softcam menu in there, if so has it got cccam-2.3.0

if not and you are not getting softcam menu in download plugins either, download this file

View attachment 15679

extract the zip.

ftp the ipk file over to your zgemma in the following location /var/volatile/tmp

now install the IPK file

menu... setup... software management...install local extension

select memory / temp

press ok on the ipk file

press green to install it

Softcam menu should now be available in download plugins menu

download cccam-2,3.0

now you need to turn on your cam.

menu...info panel...softcam panel

press left on select cam 1 until ccam 2.3.0 appears
select cam 2 .... no cam
press green to start cam

if your line is in the correct location either usr/keys or /etc all should now be working.

have a nice a day... ;)
thanks for the info. I have put the image back on I started with. All is working ok. The reason this all started is because I'm trying to change my line to a n line because of glitches and freezing and was told zgemma works better with the n line. I have all detail for n and c line. I can do the c line no problem. It's the n line that's been stressing me out all day. I'm giving up for today because I have had enough. But I will make a note of your name and get in contact in the week if I finish work early enough. I appreciate the time you have took to provide all these details.

Regards stressed out lee. Lol

Back