cccam 2.3.0

again if you read my barebones guide. there is a full section in there on converting your nline for use with cccams.
there is also a section for setting up mgcamds for your nline if you so wish.

Just download it to your computer. Read it. And use it for future reference.

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/84949-bare-bones-openatv-new-setup-guide.html

---------- Post Merged at 06:32 PM ----------

ps. I don't answer questions via PM unless it is strictly of private nature. If its just a general question ask it in the open forum. I just delete non private questions in my inbox.

again if you read my barebones guide. there is a full section in there on converting your nline for use with cccams.
there is also a section for setting up mgcamds for your nline if you so wish.

Just download it to your computer. Read it. And use it for future reference.

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/84949-bare-bones-openatv-new-setup-guide.html

---------- Post Merged at 06:32 PM ----------

ps. I don't answer questions via PM unless it is strictly of private nature. If its just a general question ask it in the open forum. I just delete non private questions in my inbox.
Ok cheers

Hallo help me forgot radio enter code ford focus 6000cd serial number m080016

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-N910F Tapatalk 4 Lt

Hi I'm trying to add cline (manually)to my 2s box which I used on my openbox v8s but I have no cccam.cfg file in file explorer will the same cline work on the zgemma 2s or am I wasting my time plus if it will how the hell do I do it as its doing my head in!!! Am totally new to the zgemma box please help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently purchased a zgemma box with openatv on. I have installed all the channel list and sky skin. However I am experiencing problems installing the ccam.cfg file I have purchased. I have put it into the usr keys folder using filezilla. I have looked at various topics on techkings and looked in my downloadable plugins softcams folder and there are no ccam files in there which my box supplier says there should be. I have downloaded a softcam.zip file and enigma 2 cam 2.3.0 file of techkings put them in the var volatiletmp folder then tried installing the ipk files to which I keep getting a message done installed upgraded and removed no packages and there are still no ccam files in my softcams folder. Has anyone got any ideas or had the same problem as me and could share they wisdom please it would be much appreciated

You need to install sofcam feeds have a look at kiddacs barebones guide on post 21 that should get you going

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Dsayers2014 I have followed the barebones guide by kiddac and downloaded the softcam-feed-mispel_1.0_all.ipk link and ftp it into var volatile tmp folder it picks it up in install extensions section I select it install it and restart my box but when I go to plugins downloadable plugins there are still no ccam files in softcam menu

Goto plugins green to download plugins you should be able to see sofcams cccam should be the first cams you see.

It may show in downloaded plugins if you've already downloaded cccam2.3.0 press menu, Infopanel softcam panel and see if you see cccam there

Il take a look in softcam panel later now. In my softcams panel first file in mine I'd evocamd-2.17 (2.17-1.2) then gbox (811k) I was hoping by installing the softcam.zip folder provided by kiddac it would refresh the softcam section and ccam files would be in there showing but it seems to be making no difference nothing is changing

---------- Post Merged at 08:56 AM ----------

Softcams file not panel I meant in last message sorry

Goto plugins red to remove plugins uninstall any cams or feeds you've installed reboot box then reinstall the softcam feed from kiddacs guide. Hopefully you should be able to download cccam from download plugins.

right, I will take over as dsayer is a vix man, I am an openatv man.

despite the fact in post4 dsayer has asked you to view my guide. which has all these instructions. this is what you need to do.

first of all are you sure your softcams have been deleted.

plugins...remove plugins...

do you have a softcam menu in there, if so has it got cccam-2.3.0

if not and you are not getting softcam menu in download plugins either, download this file

View attachment 15679

extract the zip.

ftp the ipk file over to your zgemma in the following location /var/volatile/tmp

now install the IPK file

menu... setup... software management...install local extension

select memory / temp

press ok on the ipk file

press green to install it

Softcam menu should now be available in download plugins menu

download cccam-2,3.0

now you need to turn on your cam.

menu...info panel...softcam panel

press left on select cam 1 until ccam 2.3.0 appears
select cam 2 .... no cam
press green to start cam

if your line is in the correct location either usr/keys or /etc all should now be working.

have a nice a day... ;)

Help any one no how to install CCcam file this is also an N:line Cracking up been at it for 3 days >>>
If you're stock ATV the post above still applies. You'll find latest softcam panel 2.0 in downloads recently posted by Dangerous.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

HAVE A VU+SOLO2 SE FIND IT EASY TO INSTALL OSCAM
JUST BEEN GIVEN THE ZGEMMA CANT INSTALL EITHER CCcam NOR OSCAM
NO CCcam IS IN SOFTCAM MANAGER

HAVE A VU+SOLO2 SE FIND IT EASY TO INSTALL OSCAM
JUST BEEN GIVEN THE ZGEMMA CANT INSTALL EITHER CCcam NOR OSCAM
NO CCcam IS IN SOFTCAM MANAGER
More than likely ATV base image on it. It's not like VIX that way. Softcam panel needs ftp'd in via root/tmp folder.

Look in downloads for the ipk posted by Dangerous recently...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Back