CCcam C line struggles

Passwxm

Hi first post here, love the forum i have VU+Duo2 with latest Vix image loaded and the slyk skin, i have followed guides and believe i am doing everything correctly but just cant get this to work.
I have created CCcam.cfg file and copied the info provided by line supplier into the file exactly as provided (copy and paste) using filezilla i have copied file across to usr/keys and to the /etc file (one guide said it could need to be there as well)
I have softcams loaded have selected CCcam.2.3.0 and have this active and running with green tick showing.
Really lost as to what i am missing i guess i am asking you experts on here what are the top 5 newbie mistakes that people make with this any help greatly appreciated

Was it an N o C you copied in? ETC is correct location on VIX. If line started CWS then it won't work.

This sky? Have you tried BT sports or movies premiere? Mind the majority on sky have gone now, especially HD.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

It is a C line copied into CCcam.cfg file, on sky sat and no non FTA channels show at all not even Dave lol its got to be something stupid i am doing but im just not seeing what it is right now. I assume if i have the C line info in the wrong place it wont cause any problems and so long as it is in the correct place as well then that would still work?

Yes. Not too much you can do wrong with a C. Was it a test line ran out maybe? Tested another?

No just purchased the line i have used the provider for 3yrs with various boxes throughout the family without issue so has been reliable but it was a thought i could do with trying a test line or getting someone to check mine , it would be great if thats the issue

Sorry I don't use 28.2 anymore to test for you but sure another vet will be along soon to do :-)

Back