Cccam Droping out

Jeffzapp I will monitor this forum closely I am surprised only four people replied back and are having this issue I guess the others who own a Blade 5000s don't have this problem its only us who commented.

Can I ask how you are connecting to the net? I'm using a Vonets wifi bridge do you think it could be because it's not connected directly to router?

Can I ask how you are connecting to the net? I'm using a Vonets wifi bridge do you think it could be because it's not connected directly to router?

I'm using an Ethernet cable to connect to the internet. Why don't you try to buy a wifi dongle to see if it works?

Hi zee24

As I have stated m8 I have tried everything regarding the Cccam issue I have even tried the box with 3 different internet providers (I.E. my friends and family's internet providers) and it behaves exactly the same. It can't be just happening to the people who have posted regarding this thread either. Perhaps they think it's a server fault or an internet interruption when in fact it is a fault with the firmware. At the end of the day it will get fixed it's in the best interest of the makers of the Blade box to sort a fix, getting a reputation as the supplier of sh*t box's is not good business.

Regards

Ah great! I heard BladeBox 5000s is better than Skybox F5, so I get one today, and low and behold its Glitches, Freezes and Scrambles WORSE than the f*kn Skybox!!! After hearing it was an upgrade as well!!!! Well, I assume this is the same problem as you guys then? :fear:

the freezing and scrambling is most likely got to do with your sub provider a good one can be hard to find or sometimes your internet.

The 5000s is far better then the Skybox I know quite a few people who have said so after having the Skybox moving to 5000s

Hi zee24

The support for the 5000s is pretty cr*p though don't you think? The amount of faults being reported over various things are mounting up. Yet no one seems to have any info regarding firmware updates or if indeed any of these issues are being addressed.

Regards

still a new box will improve with every firmware hopefully, but I do agree with you there is a lack of communication from their part, we can email, message them on FB or Skype etc but would be nice if we got some answers

Yes I agree its a good box and very reasonably priced. I think as time go's by they will get things sorted.

Regards

Just change it to Newcamd instead of cccam and it will work I remember before I changed server on September it was all working fine before I got this new C-line thats when it went wrong from September 19

Yes its all sorted out now

Last edited:
Back