cccam file prob

just got a new line on my blade box its a cccam file it conects then after 15secs it gose of has any one any ider what the problam is please my box is a blade bm7000s thanks

Try a test from someone else, it will give you an indication if the problem is at the server end
or yours.

hi chaps, had a couple of boxs before a blade and was on other forums for a couple of years. i too have this problem but only with the uk channels. 19.2e 13e 1w all rock solid so would /is this a server problem? any ideas? i also notice that there is a slight stagger of picture on bbc hd, very very slight but only happens when MOTD,eastenders,etc SD is fine?

hi chaps, had a couple of boxs before a blade and was on other forums for a couple of years. i too have this problem but only with the uk channels. 19.2e 13e 1w all rock solid so would /is this a server problem? any ideas? i also notice that there is a slight stagger of picture on bbc hd, very very slight but only happens when MOTD,eastenders,etc SD is fine?

I've found with a few different "multi sat" subs, the uk package does seem to freeze and glitch more than the other packages. I tend to have a stable uk server for everyday use. Then a seperate multi sub for all the euro stuff. UK subs are quite cheap nowdays,so it shouldn't break the bank. As for the FTA channels,what do you mean by stagger?

hi mate, fta channels are spot on, the issue is with bbc hd. all other channels fine, itv hd etc etc. a millisecond pause but is frustrating when you are watching, if you know what i mean, like a tiny, tiny jump, if that makes sense.it's not a glitch or freeze

Back