CCcam & Newcam line tester

thomas88

CCcam & Newcam line tester

What is Testious?
Testious is a web application built to test multiple cccam and newcam lines at once.

How it works?
Insert the lines in the textarea, click the process button and wait for the results. Testious will then connect to each line and report its status to you.

Alternatively, you can use the second input box to get the shares available for a single c-line.

What lines can be tested?

Testious accepts c-lines and n-lines in cccam format: C-line syntax:
C:
e.g. C: yourhost.dyndns.org 12000 user pass

N-line syntax:

N:
e.g. N: yourhost.dyndns.org 1234 user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

The results

The tested lines are printed according to the following color codes: Good lines. User/pass is correct but for CCcam v2.0.11 and below, the line may be in use.
Good lines but already in use by someone else. Works only with CCcam v2.1.0 and greater.
Wrong credentials. Bad username/password.
Dead host or too slow. Host not responding in the allowed time or syntax error.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont trust these type of sites. I'm a cynic. Theoretically they could be used to harvest server details.

Cheers for the effort dude. But while this could and prob is OK, the small chance it isnt is enough for most to be wary ;)

Gotta say, I would be very dubious about something like this, if I wanted a line tested, I would just ask another member on here to test it out for me.

Gotta say, I would be very dubious about something like this, if I wanted a line tested, I would just ask another member on here to test it out for me.

It does sound A LOT like the old yahoo rare searching, stick a load of passes and usernames and see what pops up !!

Let's put it this way. If i was someone from big brother in this area first thing id do is set up something like this to track servers.

Mind you, second is join the forums and get all ur dirty secrets.................. Mwahahaawwwwww! lol

Back