cccam now available for arm7 boxes

Try to take a pic of the tuners sections just to see what’s going on. It shouldn’t really make a diff being on vix or atv
Signal.JPG

Tuner.JPG

Here are pics of the signal finder section and the tuner section. Both sections are the same for tuner A and B.

Hi all,
I've been directed here from another thread. I've downloaded the OpenVIX version of the ipk, then FTP to the box (Mutant HD51). The ipk won't install on the box.

Any help for a novice, would be appreciated.
Cheers Jim.

Why don't you just use oscam? (I haven't read the whole thread so apologies if there are issues with it)

Why don't you just use oscam? (I haven't read the whole thread so apologies if there are issues with it)
The box crashed when I installed a second tuner so I had to reset it. I got the oscam installed but because somebody else set it up for me the first time I was unsure how to enter my line details. I looked at info from the web and a few videos, followed them. Entered my details on a dummy file as shown, then FTP to my box but still no joy. Didn't want to buy a new line in case it was something stupid in the way I was entering the details.

There's a ViX build from me in the download section with oscam already installed.
You would just need to enter your line details into the oscam.server file.

Quick update, I have a signal now, I have scanned both tuners and found services. Have run ABM and sorted the lists out. Using the oscam.server file from the Willo build which had examples of the different lines possible, I entered my info to the VM-newcamd one and deleted the other two. Still no channels, not even free to air but I have radio, which is a step forward.

Cheers for all the help so far.
Jim.

If you want me to test the line PM me with the details.
I thought it was a CCcam line you were wanting to use?

Quick update, I have a signal now, I have scanned both tuners and found services. Have run ABM and sorted the lists out. Using the oscam.server file from the Willo build which had examples of the different lines possible, I entered my info to the VM-newcamd one and deleted the other two. Still no channels, not even free to air but I have radio, which is a step forward.

Cheers for all the help so far.
Jim.

have you done a scan in autobouquetsmaker?
have you set the correct netid for your area?
when you put the C line in, I'm assuming you put it in usr/keys and it is in a Cccam.cfg file?
have you installed Cccam2.3.2 softcam as no other Cccam softcam will work with that box

have you done a scan in autobouquetsmaker?
have you set the correct netid for your area?
when you put the C line in, I'm assuming you put it in usr/keys and it is in a Cccam.cfg file?
have you installed Cccam2.3.2 softcam as no other Cccam softcam will work with that box
As Willo says, line is goosed. I'll look into getting an other line in the morning. If anybody has some suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. I really do suck at this.

Thanks to all who helped.

Well that's not gonna help matters really, you'd have thought provider would have met you half way by supplying a working line :(

Well that's not gonna help matters really, you'd have thought provider would have met you half way by supplying a working line :(
The line did work, the box crashed when I installed a second tuner and I didn't take a note of the server file. It's been sitting doing nothing for about 4 months until I was on holiday this week, line most probably expired during the outage.

I’m having glitches every minute or two using cccam on OpenaATV, it’s better than what it was using Oscam but still frustrating. I’ve got a c line and a n line in the cfg file. Is there any other options to configure?

I’m having glitches every minute or two using cccam on OpenaATV, it’s better than what it was using Oscam but still frustrating. I’ve got a c line and a n line in the cfg file. Is there any other options to configure?
Not really. It’s your line. Get a test

I’ve got 2 already from different servers. Had virgin out to replace cable from Street to house and got a powered splitter. Can’t think what else to try.

Back