CCCAM OR NEWCAM ? Help please

Adey100

Just done the woosbuild from openvix all went fine

i have my c-line but i dont know which it is and how would it go on the txt file for the usb stick

ukishere.mooe.com 177778 Chat-5442 3451028 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 is in this format <<< it isnt the real line

Any help would be gladly appreciated

regards Adey

Last edited:
You need to go into notepad and paste your line in it and put CWS = in front of it and save the file as newcamd.list By the looks of the numbers you have been given n line so use mgcamd. Make sure you get the spacing right to ie CWS = server port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14. You will also need the cfg file which may already be in there or you can download from the download section and that goes in the usr/ keys folder along with your newcamd.list.

---------- Post Merged at 04:46 PM ----------

You can find the nesscary files in here
http://www.techkings.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=531

Well thought it was the channels are showing fine but when i set to record it doesn't record ? if i manually record it records if i set the timer it says its recording but doesnt ?

Not sure about that one, don't think it would have anything to do with line. Have a search through the forum i'm sure their will be a thread all about it.

Tunner b set up correct what does it say under it. Also is it that you cant watch something else why your recording or it just the timer that wont work.

At the moment i have only one feed in as im waiting for shotgun wiring .

i can watch all channels and record anything im watching but if i was to record via the timer it would go through the motions and say its recording but it wont be recording onto the Hd .. If i was to record bbc1 at 10am and watching itv it would start recording but not change the channel over
when i had openvix on it worked fine so i must be missing something :beg:

Back